Podiatric Medicine: A Career That Fits Your Future

Who do you go to if you fall and injure your feet? You go to a podiatrist! A podiatrist specializes in the diagnoses of disease and treatment of the feet, angle, and lower extremities. See what is required in order for you to become a podiatrist!